Spring Session January 8 - February 26, 2022Every Saturday 11am-12:30pm ET and Alternating Sundays 4pm-5:30pm ET
Prepare for recitals and auditions; reinvigorate your technique; challenge your assumptions; receive feedback from world-class artists
Special Topics: Power and Range, Flexibility, Audition Preparation, Jazz Solo Analysis, Excerpt Development, Constructing a Routine
Artists: Michael Sachs, Ingrid Jensen, Peter Bond, Mary Elizabeth Bowden, Nathan Warner, Karin Bliznik, David Dash
Private Lessons: Available upon request with APEX core artists
Guaranteed participation in at least one masterclass, frequent performance opportunities in breakout groups
Apex is North America’s premiere online trumpet symposium.
TRANSFORM your mindset
INVIGORATE your practice
EXPERIENCE world class artists
CONNECT to a community of enthusiastic participants
A P E X is North America’s premiere online trumpet symposium. This internet-based program was founded in the Summer of 2020 by Mary Elizabeth Bowden, David Dash, and Nathan Warner, three of America’s most in-demand trumpet performers and educators. A P E X brings students into the sphere some of the world’s most successful and innovative artists from around the world.
Featuring interactive masterclasses, warm-up classes, and topic lectures, A P E X serves as a challenging program for emerging professionals, college music majors, developing amateur players, and budding young artists alike.
Full Participants receive:
- 8 Masterclasses with world-renowned guest artists
- 4 Fundamentals classes, focusing on upper register, endurance, efficiency, articulation, flexibility, and jazz vocabulary
- Recital and audition preparation
- Orchestral Excerpt coaching
- Solo literature coaching
- Student-led 15-minute warmups for every fundamentals class
- Access to exclusive Facebook Group upon signing up for community and support from other participants and core artists
- Saturdays 11-1230 ET, Sundays 4-530 ET. January 8th - February 26th, 2022a
- Full access to recorded content for entire semester (no live participation)