Summer Session June 13-19, 2021
Five Skill Sharpening Sessions: Power, Range, Articulation, Flexibility, Speed
Special Topics: Career Versatility, Peak Performance, Jazz Explorations
Artists: Wynton Marsalis, Phil Smith, Tine Thing Helseth, Mary Elizabeth Bowden, Nathan Warner, David Dash, Selina Ott, Kyla Moscovich
Three Private Lessons: One each with Mary Elizabeth Bowden, Nathan Warner, and David Dash
Guaranteed participation in at least one masterclass
Apex is North America’s premiere online trumpet symposium.
TRANSFORM your mindset
INVIGORATE your practice
EXPERIENCE world class artists
CONNECT to a community of enthusiastic participants
The Apex Trumpet Symposium was founded by Mary Elizabeth Bowden, David Dash, and Nathan Warner. Apex brings participants into the sphere of some of the most successful and innovative artists from around the world.
Apex serves as a challenging program for emerging professionals, college music majors, developing amateur players, and budding young artists alike.
- Masterclasses with world-renowned guest artists
- Fundamentals classes, focusing on upper register, endurance, efficiency, articulation, and flexibility
- Recital and audition preparation
- Mock auditions and strategies for preparation
- Surprise guest appearances